1. Minimum 10 % of profit of most of my business and including recent council permit 8848 goes directly to the Uniting hands foundation and the percentage will keep going up .
2. So far, proceeds donated by the kind hearts of Australia have successfully aided in the following projects for the people of Nepal:
Construction of a Primary School.
Ongoing Educational resources.
Flood Relief and rebuilding the towns of Bardiya, Kailali, Darchula and other affected areas in Nepalese. The Uniting Hands Foundation is not-for-profit, ACNC approved in Australia, and a registered charity in Nepal. Your donation is 100% tax deductible.
3. Next 2 year the uniting hands will be only focusing and will be working for Brisbane Homeless people and their needs and we have already starting working onto it.
4. Hom from the unitings hands foundation has spend last 4 month to find out the needs and problems of valley homeless people .
5. The uniting hands foundation is focusing to provide more opportunities locally specially in homeless area and hiring staff .
6. The Uniting hands is supporting local market and suppliers by using their goods in our restaurant and business .
7. The uniting hands has always act responsible in local needs and charities.